Wednesday, July 29, 2009

five things that I would like to implement into my classrrom.

1- Writing poems. Christy and Marti inspired me to write poems.I could not believe what powerful I felt after I wrote my I am from poem. This is something that I am looking forward.I think my students will enjoy it.

2- I like Tara's workshop about publishing. Create a mock newspaper that has articles, advertisements and colummns that can be publish in the bulletin boards.

3- I am going to take Jill's T note in order to let my students to navigate and think about the typical and unusual.

4- Identify "deadwood" and cut it from a sentence.This is fro Jill's workshop. excellent.

5- It is my opinion that all of us brought something new in this class, so I realy appreciated for all your contribution. This list is a few things that I am mentioning here, but I am willing to take at least 3 or 4 things from each of you. Thank all.

No comments:

Post a Comment